Monday, November 5, 2007

A little about me...

I guess I should start off with a little about myself. I'm 37, married with a 7 year old daughter. Although she's really quick to let you know she's 7 AND A HALF! I've only been married about 2 weeks to the most amazing man I have ever met. I truly believe he's my soulmate and that we were destined to be together.

In 2004 I had gastric bypass surgery and eventually lost about 170 lbs. In 2006 I had a lower body lift and breast lift with 10 lbs. of skin removed. Think that would make life grand, huh? Not quite. There is no major fix.

I'm an accountant with a metals company here in North Alabama. Not a very exciting job, but whose job is very exciting? My husband works in television, and my mom lives with me too. Just another thing to complicate life.

No comments: