Monday, November 12, 2007

Must. Get. Sleep.

If I don't get some sleep soon...I don't know what I'm going to do!! Frank has severe sleep apnea so he snores. Really loud! I've gotten to where I can't sleep with him, and I can't sleep without him. I wear earplugs even and that doesn't help. I know it's not his fault, and he can't help it, but it's wearing me out! He feel so bad about it. I just hope this doctor can help him.

In other news this weekend, I went yesterday to help Frank get the remainder of his things out of his apartment. So much of this could have been done by him earlier. I tried real hard not to nag him about it. I know it has to have been hard for him to give up his apartment, his man-space and enter a living situation with 3 women. With God as my witness, I will never move myself again. Movers will pack and move every. single. box. It has about killed both of us. Thank God he goes today and turns in his keys.

Frank and I have discussed that it really doesn't feel like we are married. He introduced me to a collegue from work as his wife and I didn't realize he was talking about me. This made me question, "What should being married feel like?" In my first marriage, I definitely felt married. It's not something I can put a finger on. Oh well, all I know is that I am blissfully happy and that's all that counts!

No comments: